2. Craft these felted mittens with your kids. Make a new pair each winter and see how much your little one’s hands have grown over the year.
5. Hold a Christmas-movie marathon, complete with popcorn and a “hot-chocolate bar” laid out with marshmallows, cinnamon sticks, and other flavors of the season.
6. Start opening a “Christmas-Eve box” on the night before the big day. Stuff it with treats and special holiday PJs!
7. Mix up some ”reindeer feed” to sprinkle and sparkle on the lawn so that Santa’s sleigh team can find the special treat and lead him to your house.
8. Make this sweet to-go cookie mix as gifts for family and friends. Kids will love to learn how to scoop and measure the ingredients.